Chef Pals Meat Thermometer w/ Alarm- Chicken
Never again worry about the dangers of serving your loved ones undercooked meat.
Chef Pals animal-shaped meat thermometers alert you when your meat is done.
The Cow thermometer is for beef and moos, the Pig for pork and oinks and the Chicken goes "cock-a-doodle-do."
Easy to use and accurate, you simply place the steel probe into the center of the designated meat, extend the heat-resistant cable outside of the oven and place the animal on the counter or on the oven door with its magnetic feet.
The alarm sounds and a red LED light flashes when the meat reaches the proper temperature: Pig for pork: 160ºF, Chicken for chicken: 165ºF, and Cow has 3 settings for beef: Med. Rare (145 ºF), Med. (160ºF) and Well Done (170ºF).
All alarms withstand up to 500°F. On/off switch on the belly. Approx. 4" x 2-3/4" x 2-1/4" with a 35" cable. Plastic and stainless steel.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CHICKEN THERMOMETER.
- Use cow alarm for beef, pig alarm for pork and chicken alarm for chicken
- Moos, oinks or "Cock-a-doodle-dos" let you know the meat is done!
- Fun kitchen gadget is the perfect gift for any chef!
- Approx. 4" x 3" x 2" with a 35" cable
- Plastic and stainless steel
- Battery operated
- 1 x Chef Pals Meat Thermometer w/ Alarm- Chicken