How to use Debbie Meyer GreenBags™ Produce should be dry before placing in bag. Simply place fresh produce in bags and wash/rinse produce as usual before use. If storing washed produce, be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting in bag. Fruit and vegetables contain moisture. If moisture builds in the bag just wipe out with a paper towel and keep contents as dry as possible during storage. Use one bag for each type of produce...for instance, use a bag for apples, another one for let
- Debbie Meyer GreenBags are reusable up to 8-10 times, saving you money versus conventional produce bags.
- Keep food fresher, longer, to save money and reduce waste.
- GreenBags keep produce fresh for up to 30 days, and reduce vitamin loss by up to 50% by preventing excess moisture.
- This innovative storage system helps extend the life of all types of fresh produce, baked goods and snacks.
- Every GreenBag is 100% BPA free.