Great Kitchen Secrets by Chef Tony Notaro
Over 5000 secrets and unique kitchen tips to help you save time and money!
Have you ever wondered why the food your Grandma cooked was always so delicious? Would you love to know how top chefs make some of their most fantastic dishes? Well, with Chef Tony's Great Kitchen Secrets book, you can learn everything that some of the world's best cooks already know!
And, aside from amazing cooking and food preparation tips, you'll also learn handy kitchen safety, cleaning, and organizational tips and much more!
Do you know how to choose the best fruits and vegetables and the best way to store them? Do you know which foods are better to store upside down? How about which foods are better when COOKED upside down?
Now, for the first time, YOU can benefit from the knowledge of thousands of grandmothers, chefs and other foodies!
Just look at some of the amazing tips:
- How to take the acid out of tomato sauce
- Why you should always cook stew with a cork in it
- Make that old coffee new
- Yes! You can extend the life of milk
- Never have yucky ice crystals on your ice cream again
- Soggy pie bottom? Crust not flaky? Simple tips for the perfect crust
- No more soggy greens and limp carrots be gone!
- How to tell the age of your eggs
- Know how to choose a tender steak in the supermarket
- And so many more!
- 1 x Great Kitchen Secrets Book by Chef Tony Notaro