Handy Man's Ove Glove Hot Surface Handler
Piping hot pans and sizzling skillets can create danger in the kitchen, but now you can protect yourself from painful burns while creating a culinary master piece, with the OVE Glove.
The Ove Glove is made from an outer layer of DuPont NOMEX and KEVLAR – the same materials used in firefighter’s gloves. Combined, these two material make the Ove Glove fire and heat resistant withstanding extreme temperatures up to 540 degrees F. The thermal properties of the Ove Glove outer layer dramatically extend the time a person can handle a hot object.
The tough exterior of the gloves forms a thermal isolation barrier slowing the temperature increase in the interior layer of double-knit cotton. Even when exposed to an open flame, the outer layer of the glove will not catch fie or melt, so it is perfect for use when you want to flambé.
- Lightbulb Changes
- Car Repair
- Rearranging Fireplace Logs
- And More!
Handling all your hot jobs! Withstands extreme heat up to 540°F.
- Flame Resistant
- Outer layer made of non-flammable DuPont NOMEX™ and KEVLAR™ (by DuPont).
- Five finger flexi-grip for left or right hand.
- With the Handyman's 'Ove' Glove®, you can handle all of the hot jobs around your house
- The five fingered flexi-grip allows you to move with ease whether welding or simply changing a hot lightbulb
A five fingered flexible grip that can be used on you left or right hand, and makes everything from auteing to scambling easy.
The inner layer is made of saoft double-knit cotton and is machine washable.
The Ove Glove also protects fingers from getting grilled during the BBQ season.
The Ove glove , get one for the chef in your family.
- 1 x Handy Man's Ove Glove Hot Surface Handler