Healthy Steps Portion Control Starch Server
Serve one portion at a time, every time
The Healthy Steps Portion Control Starch Server provides portion control when serving popular dishes like potatoes or rice, right at the table or stovetop. The stylish appearance is perfect for serving guests and family alike. Since the portion size is tucked away inside the spoon, no one will know you are measuring!
Solid spoon serves 1/2 cup of starches such as potatoes or rice.
Sensible portions are essential for losing or maintaining a healthy weight.
Works with any starch- potatoes, rice, corn, pasta etc.
How to use:
- For starches, fill the spoon level, do not heap.
- Scoop and serve a single portion every time.
- Heat resistant to 400o F / 204o C. Dishwasher safe
Benefits of Starch Server
- Using this server helps teach proper portion sizes at home.
- Portion control is an effective way to manage and maintain a healthy weight.
- Portion size is based on USDA dietary guidelines. One serving of starch = 1/2 cup or one level spoonful
- 1 x Healthy Steps Portion Control Starch Server