Keep cats out of your garden, safely and efficiently, with a motion-activated burst of ultrasonic sound.
Protect your garden, plants or sandbox without chemicals or fences. When cats come within range, the CatStop automatic outdoor cat deterrent emits a sudden burst of ultrasonic sound (that humans can't hear) - the sound startles cats, and teaches them to stay away. Installation is easy - just place the CatStop in the garden or outdoor area that you want to protect, and it's ready to go.
- provides a safe but effective deterrence
- protects gardens day and night without chemicals or unsightly barriers
- monitors up to 280 square feet (26 square meters)
- operates for up to six months on a single 9-volt battery
The CatStop is easy to use. Simply install a 9-volt battery and then place the unit in your garden, with an unobstructed view of the area you want to protect. There are no controls or adjustments. The built-in motion sensor detects any cats entering the area and emits a piercing, high-decibel alarm that startles the cat and frightens it away. Since the sound is ultrasonic, you and your neighbors cannot hear it.
The CatStop is an effective cat deterrent for several reasons
- a powerful burst of ultrasonic sound startles the cat
- the cat equates the location with the unpleasant occurrence
- the cat avoids the location in the future
- unlike pest deterrents that operate continuously, the CatStop unit waits for the animal to come into its range before activating, making the function unpredictable for the cat, and therefore more effective.