Works on any phone
● Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Sanyo, Samsung, Toshiba, Hitachi,
Sony and many more Cell Phones!
No Wires! No Plug-ins!
● No Installation Required. Simply Clip, Press and Talk.
● Why spend a lot of money on a hands free system with speakers, when you
already have a great car stereo system!
Clear Crisp Sound
● Take advantage of your unbelievable car speaker system.... now your
conversation will sound like music to your ears!
No Threat of Radiation
● FoneFree eliminates the threat of radiation because you don\\\'t have to hold
the phone next to your head.
Safer on the Road
● FoneFree lets you concentrate on things that are crucial.... driving, family
and your safety!
1. FoneFree is truly universal, transforming your cell phone into a speakerphone everywhere.
2. Dual band! Use either FM stations 88.7 or 106.5.
3. Easy to set-up.
4. No Wires! No Plug-Ins!
5. Elegant, sleek design that is portable and easy to transport from one car to another, in your home, office or wherever there is a radio. Can also be used as a conferencing system.
6. Great sound quality. FoneFree takes advantage of your car speaker system.
Q. Will it work on my cell phone?
A. Yes! FoneFree is designed to fit every cell phone model & brand in your car, office or home.
Q. How long does the battery last?
A. The battery has a standby time of 30 days and talk time of approximately 10 hours. When you are finished using your phone, it is recommended that you turn off your FoneFree. This will greatly increase the life of the battery.
Q. Will the FoneFree work on my home stereo system?
A. Yes, it will work with any radio.
How To Set-up
1. Install a standard alkaline AAA battery by pushing up on the release tab in the rear of the FoneFree and sliding the clip to the right. Insert the battery in the orientation shown and restore the clip and release tab to their original positions.
2. Simply clip the FoneFree on the ear piece side of any cell phone or telephone.
3. The hole in the rubber cup of the FoneFree should be directly over the speaker holes of the phone.
4. The FoneFree should be placed within 3 feet of your radio.
5. When driving, it is suggested that you use the cell phone holder for added safety.
6. Tune your FM radio to either 88.7 or 106.5.
How To Operate
1. Push the silver button on the front of the FoneFree to turn it on. A blue light surrounding the silver button will illuminate to indicate that your unit is on.
Note: The FoneFree is equipped with an auto shut-off feature that will automatically turn off your FoneFree after 30-45 minutes of silence.
2. When you receive a call, simply answer your phone and push your preset radio button to either 88.7 or 106.5.
3. To make a call, turn your FoneFree on and push your preset radio button to either 88.7 or 106.5. Then simply place the call.
4. When you are finished using your phone, it is strongly recommended that you turn off your FoneFree. This will greatly increase the life of the battery.
1. If you or the person you are calling hear an echo, simply decrease the volume of your radio.
2. If you are experiencing a weak transmission signal or poor reception, simply move your FoneFree to another position within 3 feet of your radio. Moving the FoneFree slightly can enhance its performance greatly.
3. If the FoneFree light does not come on when the \\\"on\\\" button is pushed, it is most likely the result of a low or \\\"dead\\\" battery.
4. Replace the battery as needed.