Kyocera Ceramic 2 Piece Ceramic Knife Gift Set-White Blades
This practical and beautiful knife combo set featuring two of Kyocera's best selling ceramic knives. A 5.5" Santoku and a 3" paring knife.
Perfect for the home cook, these knives will be used daily, quickly becoming favorites in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use the Santoku for slicing, dicing, mincing, julienning and the paring knife for cutting, trimming, seeding and peeling small fruits and vegetables. The perfect gift!
- Unrelenting Sharpness- Kyocera's ceramics hardness advantage translates into a rock like edge that will not roll like steel blades. The result is a razor sharp blade that retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knifes.
- Unparalleled Purity- Ceramic is a pure and healthy alternative. Unlike steel blades, ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state. It is totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts, or other elements.
- Ultra Lightweight-Kyocera ceramic cutlery is typically half the weight of an equivalent steak knife. Since the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle.
- Easy maintenance-Ceramic does not absorb food elements, allowing just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel. Hand wash or dry with kitchen towel.
- quick rinse and wipe clean
Gift Set includes:
- 1 x Santoku 5.5 " Knife w/ white blade
- 1 x 3 " Paring Knife w/ white blade
- Black gift box