Kyocera's serrated/slicing bread knife is ideal for slicing larger foods such as heads of lettuce, cabbage and melons. The serrated edge glides through softer foods such as breads and anything with a waxy skin such as tomatoes and nectarines. The blade is also great when slicing larger fish or meats. The FK Revolution series offers, more knuckle clearance and comfortable ergonomic handles providing precise control. The Revolution series is designed for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Zirconium oxide blades stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional cutlery, making them ideal for everyday use.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: This hardness translates into a rock-like edge; edge retention is the most significant benefit of using ceramic blades
- Unparalleled Purity: Ceramic is a pure and healthy alternative
- Ultra Lightweight: Ceramic blades are typically half the weight of equivalent metal blades
- Material composition: Blade - Zirconium Oxide, Handle - ABS Plastic
- Hand wash only; or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening