The Original Sittin' Chicken Steamer by Cook's Choice
Perfect baked or grilled chicken every time with The Sittin' Chicken Steamer !
Regardless of what you may call it, Beer-can chicken, grilled butt chicken, chicken cooker, or our own Sittin Chicken, it is a favorite with everyone that loves crispy, moist, and savory chicken, but do you know just how easy it is to master that perfectly baked or grilled chicken with the Sittin Chicken Steamer?
You place a whole chicken over a large filled beer can, and place it on the grill, or in an oven. Steam is created as the beer inside the can heats up.
The steam rises, carrying with it the flavor of your beer, and saturating every ounce of the chicken from the inside out.
The steam keeps the inside of the chicken moist, while the surrounding heat creates a nice texture on the outside of the chicken.
When the chicken is fully cooked you remove it from the beer can, and your ready to eat.
- Extremely stable - Being wider at the bottom than the top, the Sittin' Chicken Steamer is stable enough to hold a four pound chicken. You never have to worry about your chicken falling over or sliding down directly onto the grill
- Safe from harmful toxins - The outer surface is free of all heat producing toxins. There is nothing to heat up and melt away only to be carried off by the steam into your chicken
- No Beer; No Problem - The Sittin' Chicken Steamer is designed with a wide opening at the top along with 4 steam ports along the lip. This allows you to fill the hollow shaft with all your favorite fruits, vegetables, sauces, and even wine.
- As the Sittin' Chicken Steamer heats up and the liquid of your choice turns to steam all the flavors you have mixed together are evenly cooked throughout your chicken
- Clean up is a breeze - Because of the Sittin' Chicken Steamers Patent Pending design it only takes about an hour for a 2 pound chicken (at 250 to 275 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes per pound or until juices run clear) to be ready for serving. You simply lift the chicken off the steamer and place it on a platter
- Instructions on box