The Original Sittin' Turkey Steamer by Cook's Choice
Perfect tasting baked or grilled turkey every time with The Sittin Turkey Steamer!
Beer-can chicken is a favorite with everyone that loves crispy, moist, and savory chicken, but did you know that the same principle can be used for a perfect turkey?
You place a whole turkey over a large filled beer can, and place it on the grill, or in an oven. Steam is created as the beer inside the can heats up.
The steam rises, carrying with it the flavor of your beer, and saturating every ounce of the turkey from the inside out.
The steam keeps the inside of the turkey moist, while the surrounding heat creates a nice texture on the outside of the turkey.
When the Turkey is fully cooked you remove it from the beer can, and your ready to eat.
- Extremely stable - Being wider at the bottom than the top, the Sittin' Turkey Steamer is stable enough to hold a 18 pound turkey. You never have to worry about your turkey falling over or sliding down directly onto the grill
- Safe from harmful toxins - The outer surface is free of all heat producing toxins. There is nothing to heat up and melt away only to be carried off by the steam into your turkey
- No Beer; No Problem - The Sittin' Turkey Steamer is designed with a wide opening at the top along with 4 steam ports along the lip. This allows you to fill the hollow shaft with all your favorite fruits, vegetables, sauces, and even wine.
- As the Sittin' Turkey Steamer heats up and the liquid of your choice turns to steam all the flavors you have mixed together are evenly cooked throughout your turkey
- Clean up is a breeze - Because of the Sittin' Turkey Steamers Patent Pending design it only takes about 3.5 hours for a 10 pound turkey (at 250 to 275 degrees for 20 minutes per pound or until juices run clear)to be ready for serving.
- Instructions on box