The Pencil Grip Writing C.L.A.W- Medium Set of 5 (Ass't Colors)
The CLAW is a fun, affordable and effective way to teach young children how to hold their pencil correctly.
Medium Grip is perfect for Kindergarten through 6th Grade. All children, including those with Autism, ADHD, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities and general fine motor delay can all benefit from using the C.L.A.W.
When using the C.L.A.W., students can focus on good handwriting rather than the mechanics of holding the pencil. The result is an efficient pencil grasp and improved handwriting!
The C.L.A.W is used in school settings and pediatric clinic settings across the nation.
- 5 x The Pencil Grip Writing C.L.A.W- Medium
- Simple, and habit forming
- Fits Left or Right Hand
- Revolutionary grip ensuring true finger position
- Easy to use
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists, Teachers & Principals
- Works great for holding forks, spoons, and paint brushes for people with hand disabilities
- Incredible comfort
- F.D.A. Approved
- Latex Free
- Patented Design
Available in red or blue- assorted colors will ship