Sittin' Steamer Chicken/Turkey Combo Pack by Cook's Choice
Grill or smoke both the chicken and turkey side by side!
Regardless of what you may call it, Beer-can chicken, grilled butt chicken, chicken cooker, or our own Sittin Chicken, it is a favorite with everyone that loves crispy, moist, and savory chicken. And but did you know that the same principle can be used for a perfect turkey?
Purchase the Sittin' Chicken and Sittin' Turkey together and enjoy the benefits of both for your chicken and turkey dishes. Bake either your chicken or turkey in your oven.
Use any combination of spices, sauces, rubs, liquids such as wine, beer, vinegar, vegetables within the steamer cylinder.
You place a whole turkey or chicken over a large filled beer can, and place it on the grill, or in an oven. Steam is created as the beer inside the can heats up.
The steam rises, carrying with it the flavor of your beer, and saturating every ounce of the turkey from the inside out.
The steam keeps the inside of the chicken and turkey moist, while the surrounding heat creates a nice texture on the outside of the chicken and turkey.
When the Chicken or Turkey is fully cooked you remove it from the beer can, and your ready to eat!
- Extremely stable - Being wider at the bottom than the top, the Sittin' Chicken and Turkey Steamers is stable enough to hold a 18 pound turkey or a four pound chicken . You never have to worry about your turkey or chicken falling over or sliding down directly onto the grill
- Safe from harmful toxins - The outer surface is free of all heat producing toxins. There is nothing to heat up and melt away only to be carried off by the steam into your chicken or turkey
- No Beer; No Problem - The Sittin' Steamers are designed with a wide opening at the top along with 4 steam ports along the lip. This allows you to fill the hollow shaft with all your favorite fruits, vegetables, sauces, and even wine
- As the Sittin' Steamer heats up and the liquid of your choice turns to steam all the flavors you have mixed together are evenly cooked throughout your chicken or turkey
- Clean up is a breeze - Because of the Sittin' Steamers Patent Pending design it only takes about an hour for a 2 pound chicken (at 250 to 275 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes per pound or until juices run clear) or about 3.5 hours for a 10 pound turkey (at 250 to 275 degrees for 20 minutes per pound or until juices run clear) to be ready for serving. You simply lift the chicken off the steamer and place it on a platter
- Instructions on boxes of each unit