TheraGems Targeted Cold Therapy- Original Pack
TheraGems invvovative soft gel crystals offer superior flexibility, providing targeted cold therapy where you need it most. TheraGems outperform traditional frozen gel packs because they have the unique ability to confirm to your body.
Remains flexible when frozen for the perfect "fit".
Cold therapy is widely recognized as one of the most effective treatments to combat pain, swelling and bruising. Medical professionals often recommend cold therapy as part of treatment for pulled muscles, sprains, strained ligaments, injured tendons and muscle spasms
MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND SPORTS INJURY PROFESSIONALS ADVISE THE R.I.C.E. METHOD AS AN EFFECTIVE IN-HOME TREATMENT FOR MINOR INJURY
- Rest - Rest and eliminate eliminate activity which aggravates the injury.
- Ice(TheraGems) - Apply cold to stop pain and restrict excess fluid to the injury
- Compression - Apply pressure such as Ace bandage or brace to further inhibit swelling.
- Elevation - Raise inured area to drain excess fluid and reduce swelling.
TheraGems come in a variety of styles (sizes) and uses- Original Pack, Wrist and Ankle, Knee and Elbow, Back and Lumbar, Neck and Shoulder, and Eye and Sinus.(Each style/use sold separately).
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE ORIGINAL PACK- 9.5" x 5" Cold Pack.
For temporary relief from:
- Bumps and bruises
- Sprains and strains
- Hot flashes
- Pain and swelling
- Non Toxic
- Safe and effective
- For freezer or refrigerator
- Designed specifically for targeted therapy
- Cools and comforts
- 1 x TheraGems Original Pack- 9.5" x 5" Cold Pack